Complaint Review: Humidor Vault. LLC

• Humidor Vault. LLC
    3651 Lindell Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103
    Internet
    United States of America

Humidor Vault. LLC Takes Your $$$ and Does Not Deliver - Only Your Dollars Go Up In Smoke! Internet / Las Vegas, Internet

This internet sales company has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. I learned this after becoming one of their victims. I ordered a Humidor weeks ago that I've never received. As with all the other complaints you will see online this company never answers their phone or responds to emails.

The only response I got in 2 emails is that they need to "check with shipping" about my order AND about my refund! Then you never hear back from them. The funny thing is that I am sure Sales and Shipping is the same Wizard of OZ blowing smoke up my butt instead of being honest and providing the product I've paid for in the first place.

I've contacted VISA and filed a complaint with BBB and I'm not stopping there. If you've been ripped off by this scam company, join the party... if you're thinking of buying from them: DON'T.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/humidor-vault-llc/internet/humidor-vault-llc-takes-your-and-does-not-deliver-only-your-dollars-go-up-in-smoke-1027092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content