Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Barbara — Los Angeles California USA
Hurricane Tax
Internet USA

Hurricane Tax Cimplete scam operation Los Angeles Internet

I responded to an add on tv for Hurricane tax.The gentlman that I spole with was extreamly knowledgeable and helpful. I agreed to hire there service for $3,900 they Emailed me there contract upon reading. this contract pages 5-6 had a completly different tax company name on it! When I called to fund out what was going on there phone was disconnected! The next day I was contacted by Hurricane tax, I was told that there contract somehow got mixed up with this other tax companys. This put me of immensely, however I wanted to just get my tax returns done for seven years as per there contract. When they Emailed me the new cintract omitting the other companys name on it they had changed the contract ro five years tax returns! This company is obviously a start up from another companycthat went out of business and a complete scam! Stay clear of Hurricane tax scammers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2017 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hurricane-tax/internet/hurricane-tax-cimplete-scam-operation-los-angeles-internet-1364752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hurricane Tax