Complaint Review: Hushmail

• Hushmail

Internet
    United States of America

Hushmail Not Really Free, Internet

Warning! Anyone who plans on signing up with Hushmail.com free email. They require customers to sign in to their free email account once every three weeks to maintain it open. But I found out that it's a lie because they will try to sell you a paid account after two weeks.

They deactivated my free email account in two weeks, even though I was signing in every week. I tried to contact them but they haven't responded to inqueries. Everytime I try to login, I get directed to a sign up page for a full year of paid email service. I liked it because it was secure but this is very shady for an email service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hushmail/internet/hushmail-not-really-free-internet-1035815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content