Complaint Review: Hydra

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Hydra Funds Total Ripoff Internet

Researching loans online, I suddenly received $300 in my account with no authorization or warning.  A month later, I started having payments taken out.  After repaying over $300, I had a problem with my account and this company could not get their funds.

They never called, never sent any letters, never contacted me in any way to tell me that my account was late.  They immediately turned it over to a collection agency.  Next thing I know, they have sued me for breach of contract (WHAT contract????) and attempt to defraud.

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!  If they EVER try to give me money again, i will contact the police!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydra/select-stateprovince/hydra-funds-total-ripoff-internet-1155381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content