Complaint Review: Hydroderm, Increase Your Health

• Reported By: Sequim Washington
  • Hydroderm, Increase Your Health
    11240 Playa Court
    Culver City, California

Hydroderm, Increase Your Health Ripoff Beware Deceptive Website Tactics Practices Rude Disreputable Culver City California

The last communication I had from them was 1/29/05 when I received an email stating that my subsription had been cancelled and that my credit card would no longer be billed through Hydroderm.

Today I received an email that my 'order' had been shipped and the charges. I called them immediately stating that I didn't have an order; that nothing should have been shipped or charged to me and read the cancellation email to Veronica (or Monica) from 1/29/05. She put me on hold to talk to her 'supervisor'.

The 'supervisor' told me that I had authorized the shipment through a discounted offer. (When you attempt to leave the website, a window pops up offering the product at a discount. I did consider it but the only confirmation I got was that my account had been cancelled. I assumed that meant my account had been cancelled.) The email confirming that came later. At no time did I reactivate or authorize ANY subscription.

The 'supervisor' said there was no one else I could talk to and hung up on me.

This 'company' is totally disreputable and their tactics are so deceptive that I don't even want to log into their website.

They also have a disclaimer that "If any charges are challenged by the customer's credit card, the customer is no longer eligible for a refund"!!!! That statement is on my 1/29/05 email from Hydroderm confirming that my subscription was cancelled.

We need to warn all of our friends/relatives about this company.

Lynn
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydroderm-increase-your-health/culver-city-california-90230/hydroderm-increase-your-health-ripoff-beware-deceptive-website-tactics-practices-rude-dis-137085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content