Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Hydroderm
    8500 Higuera St
    Culver City, California

Hydroderm dishonest and a rip-off not free as advertised Culver City California

Ordered Hydroderm's free trial, which turns out to be not free at all.

In the box with the trial products is an order ID and on the bottom of the letter it states "you may cancel your Hydroderm Rewards membership online, emailing us at support.hydroderm@alenareceipts.com, or by calling our toll-free customer service number: (800) 840-4043 6:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday."

I emailed before the date given stating I wanted to cancel and did not want a membership. Never heard anything, a few days later I received an email stating they had mailed another bunch and had charged my credit card. Emailed them again...nothing. Another email and again nothing. Called them and was told I would need to return everything, at my expense, and never did receive my second mailing and have been billed twice in one month for something I did not want and did not receive. They are not nice people to deal with.

Karen
Chapman, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2006 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydroderm/culver-city-california-90232/hydroderm-dishonest-and-a-rip-off-not-free-as-advertised-culver-city-california-174111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content