Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Reported By: Hialeah Florida
  • Hydroderm
    8500 Higuera Street
    Culver City, California

Hydroderm Promised to remove wrinkles. Will not refund my money! I have RMA No. & proof of delivery. Culver City California

Product returned & delievered via USPS on July 23, 2008 (have receipt). Obtained a RMA number for the return. Called Company several times regarding status of my refund.

On November 26, 2008, I spoke with a Michael who said that the following week they would be working on the returns & refunds recieved the last week of July 2008. As of this date, have not received the refund, Refund should be in the amount of $84.00.

Today, February 12, 2008, I called the 1-800 to no avail. I don't know who else I can turn too to file a complaint and have my money refunded.

Hydroderm scam & ripoff
Hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydroderm/culver-city-california-90232/hydroderm-promised-to-remove-wrinkles-will-not-refund-my-money-i-have-rma-no-proof-of-423270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content