Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Hydroderm
    www.hydroderm.com
    Internet

Hydroderm Scam Internet

I too have been scammed by Hydroderm. I ordered the "free" sample from the pop-up ad on the internet. The ad plainly states that only a $5.95 shipping and handling charge will apply for the free sample. I called Hydroderm after requesting the free sample to tell them that I did not want to be placed on their auto-delivery system. I was given a confirmation number to ensure I was not placed on the auto-delivery system.
A friend of mine sent me an email that detailed the scam Hydroderm is running.

I immediately checked my credit card statement, and I had been charged $49.95 as the Rip-Off Report stated from other people who have been scammed as well.
I called Hydroderm and was spoken to very rudely, and they refused to credit the charge back to my credit card.
Consumers - BEWARE - Do Not Order the "Free" sample from Hydroderm. There is nothing free about it - only a SCAM!!!

Royceann
Clinton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydroderm/internet/hydroderm-scam-internet-325399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content