Complaint Review: Hydroxatone LLC

• Reported By: MsW — Lebanon Oregon United States of America
  • Hydroxatone LLC

Internet
    United States of America

Hydroxatone LLC Attempted to charge for merchandise I was told would be free after "winning" $100 Walmart card Internet

I received a phone call from WCA Subscriber Services phone#1-541-225-4935 advising I'd won a $100.00 gift card from Walmart.  I had to give my credit card # for a charge of $3.95 processing fee.  When I gave the information, I was advised to listen to a "speel" and give my info again, several times confirming no charges other than the processing fee for the gift card would be charged.  Information on Hydroxatone, on a recording came on.  I kept interrupting the recording telling the gentleman I was NOT paying for anything other than the $3.95.  He in turn confirmed several times I would not be charged anything other than the $3.95  I informed him that I would be checking with my credit card company to confirm this, I agree to no other charges than the $3.95, so nothing more is authorized.  This was recorded.

A few days later I checked with my credit card company and was informed there were charges on my acct from Hydroxatone.  no charges for a gift card.  No gift card ever arrived at my home.  i called Hydroxatone and informed them I did not sign up for their program, I did not authorized them to charge my credit card, and I did not receive product from them to return.

Hydroxatone insisted I had, and my credit card would be charged another $140.00 in December.

I called my credit card company and immediately canceled my card after reading these reports so they could not place further charges on my acct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydroxatone-llc/internet/hydroxatone-llc-attempted-to-charge-for-merchandise-i-was-told-would-be-free-after-winni-970261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content