Complaint Review: I Love Body Kits

• I Love Body Kits

Internet
    United States of America

I Love Body Kits Poor service/scamming? Internet

My fiance bought me a roof rack for my FJ for Christmas. Shortly after Christmas, my dad and I attempted to assemble and install the rack. The rack feet would not fit flush to the roof no matter what we tried. My fiance attempted a few times to call with no answer.

On 12.28.12 I submitted a n official report that my product was defective. A few days later I received an email stating they were out of the office for the holiday and my report would be addressed in the next few days. Two weeks went by without response. I emailed the individual that emailed me that message and he was quite rude in his response, saying that I had not followed through on instruction they had sent me to send them images. I explained that I was sorry and sent the images, but I had never received instruction to send images. In fact, the site had my report listed as resolved, which I found a little humorous. [continued below]....
.....

After many more phone calls prompting them to resolve the issue, I received a return shipment label on 2.6.13. I will admit the next delay was my fault because I was busy with work and personal things...and I needed a truck to get the package to UPS so it was shipped 2.19.13, arrived at their facility 2.21.13. They are claiming they have no record of it arriving, which is interesting because I have record right here of Chen signing for it, and will not send a new rack until they do. It feels like we are being scammed, an expensive scam.

Melinda C

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/i-love-body-kits/internet/i-love-body-kits-poor-servicescamming-internet-1027583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content