Complaint Review: i Realty Properties
- i Realty Properties
2831 St. Rose Parkway Suite 233
United States of America
- Phone: (702)589-4718
- Category: Liars
i Realty Properties Michelle Chauvin Broker Owner. Run From Michelle Chauvin Owner of i Realty Properties Henderson, Nevada
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Time to set the record straight!
It was a very unlucky day in the summer of 2005 when Michelle Chauvin walked through my front door.
She wanted a 6% commission to sell my house that was appraised for $600,000 free and clear. She
destroyed my life.
1. Practiced Chinese Feng Shui and convinced me that she always sold her houses
practicing Feng Shui. I believed her and went out and bought a new Lexus with my 850 FICA credit score.
I got stuck with the $700.00 a month car payments until January 29, 2010.
2. It was a smoking hot market. Everything was selling with and without upgrades for $600,000
plus. My house was over upgraded.
3. Unbeknown to me, Michelle Chauvin took buyers that called on my house to where she could
get a 6% commission. In do that, she blew the smoking hot real estate market for me when we parted
about 8 months later, when the real estate market was on its way to crashing.
4. The rest of the realtors after Michelle Chauvin did the same thing to me. I couldn't figure out
what was wrong and why my house wasn't being shown?
5. Finally I got my car repossessed and I lost my 850 FICA credit score. In desperation I took out
a reverse mortgage that striped my equity. Call this financial nightmare a DOMINO EFFECT.
6. By August 2012 my equity was almost gone and I sold my house in two days to get out of this
horrible reverse mortgage, before my credit was gone and I got my house foreclosed on.
7. I had to pay off the reverse mortgage company $183,000 leaving me with $62,000 after paying
a real estate commission.
8. I should have taken out most of my money on my free and clear property, invested in a
foreclosure and rented it out. I could have stayed in my house. Instead, I took out $102,984 in credit and
lived on the credit. I did this reverse mortgage all wrong, because I was so upset with my financial nightmare.
Run from Michelle Chauvin. She didn't think her dishonesty would lead to this financial nightmare. She
thought only of her 1% commission. I am now 76 years old and trying to somehow get out of this
financial nightmare that is still with me. My life has been completely destroyed by Michelle Chauvin and
the rest of the realtors after Michelle Chauvin. What is left of my money from the sale of my house is
fast running out. I pray I don't end up on the street. From $600,000 free and clear to almost no money?
All brokers and real estate agents have errors and ommission insurance. I have written several letters
to Michelle Chauvin and her former broker Jeff Moore to make a claim to their errors and ommission
insurance. They have ignored me.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/i-realty-properties/henderson-nevada-89052/i-realty-properties-michelle-chauvin-broker-owner-run-from-michelle-chauvin-owner-of-i-re-1041504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: