Report: #1371900

• Reported By: KB14 — Minnesota USA
  • Iammicahdamac and Square Cash

Internet
    USA

Iammicahdamac or micahthewigguru ,New IG name, and Square Cash Scam Artist, Buyers Beware, Wigs, Instagram, Square Cash Georgia Internet

*Author of original report: Prove it

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies

On April 5, 2017 I contacted Micah (IG name: Iammicahdamac) on Instagram regarding a wig he claimed to be selling for only 300.00. The wig was called "Burmese Super Curly" and the caption read, "Burmese Super Curly lace frontal unit on sale $300 today only dm or email."

If are into buying wigs, then you know that's a really good price for a wig with quality hair. Obviously, I jumped at the "opportunity" (SCAM) and contacted him. I asked him if the wig was still available, and if so, if i could purchase it via PayPal. He responded some time later claiming that I could purchase the wig, but only through an app called Square Cash (DO NOT EVER USE THIS APP TO SEND MONEY).

I downloaded Square Cash, thinking it would be a safe and secure way to send Micah the money for this wig... However, I was wrong. After downloading the app, and creating a "cash tag" he told me the overall total would be $311.00. I was fine with paying the extra $11.00 because I thought it was a shipping charge. Micah requested the $311.00 from me and (cash tag was "$Micahdamac") I sent him the money using the app. He sent me a screen shot on Instagram to show that the payment was pending, and told me after the payment clears he'll let me know. However, it was weird that he never asked for my address or anything. I was the one that said, "hey, here's my address...." And at that point, I knew something was wrong.

It didn't take long for him to receive the money. When I looked at my account maybe an hour later, the transaction had cleared and read, "SQ *MICAHDAMAC GA 877-417-4551 SQ* MICAHDAMAC US" -311.00. Clearly, the transaction had cleared and the money was in his possession. I didn't hear from him until April 6, 2017 (the next day) and that's only because I wrote him asking when I could expect him to send the wig with a picture to show proof of shipping. He responded and told me he would send the wig Saturday because he had a photo shoot that Thursday and Friday.

Of course, April 9, 2017 comes around and I had heard nothing from him prior. At this point, I had figured this whole thing was a scam. However, I wanted to give Micah the benefit of the doubt and message him one last time. So on April 9, I wrote him saying, "Hello..... I'm hoping you can get the wig shipped out by Monday, April 10 with proof of shipping. If you cannot, then I would like a full refund. Thank you!" I never heard from him again. I closed my accounts and took the necessary steps with my bank to file a dispute.

Sadly, there isn't a phone number associated with Square Cash, only an email. I emailed the company concerning the issue but never heard anything back.

Please do not give your money to Micah or use apps such as, Square Cash to send people money. It's truly disturbing to see the lengths that people will go to take your money. If you search on Google, "Micahdamac scam",  you'll find that he has done this to so many other people ( I wish I knew this sooner). Also, his new Instagram name is, "Micahthewigguru"...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2017 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iammicahdamac-and-square-cash/internet/iammicahdamac-or-micahthewigguru-new-ig-name-and-square-cash-scam-artist-buyers-beware-1371900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Prove it

AUTHOR: - ()

If I have received the wig then prove it .

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies

AUTHOR: Lovelyme - (USA)

That's a lie the unit was shipped and she has received it