Complaint Review: Ian P Burrows

• Reported By: jaimo693 — Chipping Norton United Kingdom
  • Ian P Burrows

Internet
    USA

Ian P Burrows Ian Burrows, White Hat SEO, ianpburrows@me.com, Ian Burrows SEO Leads Scam Winchester, UK Internet

I am a sceptical person, and took a while to buy from this guy, Ian P Burrows.

Ian Burrows is a scammer, he pulls on your heart strings, telling you all sorts of things. He’s very good, has a LinkedIn profile with endorsements, website, email address that verifies back to many different profiles to show he is an SEO person. Showed how he got his leads, even offered a long term contract between us for ongoing leads.

As soon as I paid, I didn’t here from him, but that’s the usual story. I obviously said I would report it to the police, his friends, colleagues and make sure he is known for what he did, and that is what I am doing today.

This guy goes around selling 2000 SEO leads at once. He makes loads of money from emailing SEO companies around the world selling SEO leads. You can’t tell if they are old, because they are not, but they are sold to about 50 different companies. The he goes and gets new leads, and does the same again.

This guy is your typical scammer. Eventually I did get hold of him, and he turned everything back on me, saying I was ruining his new job because I was telling the police and his colleagues. He then said his daughter was in hospital. Don’t believe anything this guy says, he is a LIAR!

Ian Burrows, the SEO lead scam artist.

James

Chipping Norton, UK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2016 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ian-p-burrows/internet/ian-p-burrows-ian-burrows-white-hat-seo-ianpburrowsmecom-ian-burrows-seo-leads-scam-1323344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content