Complaint Review: IB Nubodi

• Reported By: Santa Fe Texas
  • IB Nubodi
    2711 East Craig Road, Suite K
    Las Vegas, Nevada

IP-Nubodi Unauthorized withdraw of $89.31 from my checking account. Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: TWAS NOT I

*Consumer Comment: STOP THE INSANITY

IB Nubodi sends an email exclaiming that you have won a 15 day supply of colon cleanser. All you have to pay for is shipping, $3.95 for which you have to give payment information.

About two weeks later, you have a $89.31 charge on your account. When you call the number, you are told, oh, it says in the agreement that if you do not write us within ten days, you will automatically be billed for a 60 day supply. I guess it's in some miniscule print somewhere and they flat refuse to refund the money.

My bank said return it. So when it arrived, I returned it by certified mail in a box, never opening the package. I am writing this report here and I am going to forward all of the information to my bank and they are going to investigate. I would love to file a class action suit against these people.

I am so sick of being ripped off by these sleazy outfits. The internet has just opened the doors to a whole new wave of sleazy rip off artists. It's shameful.

Therese
Santa Fe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ib-nubodi/las-vegas-nevada/ip-nubodi-unauthorized-withdraw-of-8931-from-my-checking-account-las-vegas-nevada-331140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

TWAS NOT I

AUTHOR: Therese - (U.S.A.)

I have reported only once and that was yesterday, so if you are viewing numerous complaints, perhaps there are people in several states complaining about it.
Playing games is not my thing.

STOP THE INSANITY

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

You have posted numerous times in the last hour, supposedly live in many states, and your story keeps changing.

You might have been ripped off but if you want your complaint to be be taken seriously, don't play games.