Complaint Review: ibank I bank loan Cosat Mesa Ca Minnesota 1-218-656-6556

• ibank I bank loan Cosat Mesa Ca Minnesota 1-218-656-6556
    3151 airway ave costa mesa , ca
    Internet
    United States of America

ibank I bank loan Cosat Mesa Ca Minnesota 1-218-656-6556 Bothersome Repetitive Harassing Harassment Calls Robo Calling Dialing Refusal to remove From Call List Poor Customer Service Abuse Bad Reviews Fake websites threats Deceptive Faux Reviews Ongoing Tel Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal to last year Complaint

Straight to the point. These weirdos have called me on every number I own and refuse to stop robo calling me. I have asked to be removed but no luck. I asked electronically and by phone. All of my requests have been ignored. The joke of it is they (like all banks) are not offering loans , they just robo call for fun. Strange Bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ibank-i-bank-loan-cosat-mesa-ca-minnesota-1-218-656-6556/internet/ibank-i-bank-loan-cosat-mesa-ca-minnesota-1-218-656-6556-bothersome-repetitive-harassing-831807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rebuttal to last year Complaint

AUTHOR: The CEO - (United States of America)

A business in Minnesota was contacted by our automated call rep. over 1 year ago and the owner of the business complained that our calling Rep. was harassing him.  We apologize profusely if this was the case.

We have several features that a small business can use to stop call 1) press 4 to be taken off our list 2) call our 877# and ask to be taken off the list. 3) visit our website at www.ibank.com and fill out a form to be taken off our list.

Again if all 3 of these functions were attempted by the business and our system failed to pick these up we apologize.

Our calling process:  We are not a bank we are the information bank (iBank) for small business with over 127,000 small business subscribers.  We call a random set of 150,000 small business each month with a 30 second phone message.  This message offers a way for a small business to greatly reduce its costs using our suite of online bookkeeping, business plan wiring, Credit management services. These services provide the small business with an 81% better chance of securing business financing from our nationwide network of lenders if they are looking for funding.

Again we ask for forgiveness as our system may have failed to recognize this small business as a business not to call.  We have no desire to harass small business owners as their are 27,000,000 small businesses in the USA and over 50,000 start-ups monthly.

The CEO