Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Reported By: Americus Georgia
  • IBD Marketing
    info@ibd-marketing.com
    Nationwide, Florida

IBD Marketing Swindle me out of money to sell my timeshare property in Florida. Issued bogus contact information. Do not use them Nationwide Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: listen to your tape verification we did

Call and stated that they would sell my timeshare property in 90 days for a fee of $647.00. While talking with them I asked if they were listed with the BBB and their representative stated, no. I then stated that I did not want to go through with the transaction. They tried to convince me not to cancel but I insisted and to my knowledge the transaction was canceled.

I later found out by an email from them showing appreciation me for my order that it was not canceled. I have tried to contacting them by several times the listed phone numbers and emails with no success. I also contacted my credit card company about the charge and they have not had any success.

Lawrence
Americus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ibd-marketing/nationwide-florida/ibd-marketing-swindle-me-out-of-money-to-sell-my-timeshare-property-in-florida-issued-bo-297694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

listen to your tape verification we did

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

don't sit and lie ifyou feel you made a mistake admit it. why would you sign with another company if you have done it 3 times before randal romanow said it best when he first got us into this business and was ready to leave BOHICA IT IS HIS FAMOUS LINE. THAT IS HOW HE FELT ABOUT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS WHICH IS OBVIOUS HE DESTROYED YOUR WEBSITE TEMPORARILY BUT I HAVE IT BACK SO YOU WILL BE ADVERTISED AS PROMISED. WE JUST HAD TO CLEAN HOUSE OF CROOKS AND GET WHAT GOD INTENDED IN THE FIRST PLACE TO MAKE THIS VISION LEGIT. BUT THE STATE HATES IT AND IS NOW COMING DOWN HARD BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW THAT IF THEY STOP RANDY AND SCOTT MADDEN THE REST WILL STOP AND THEY CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE ELSE PERSONAL OR BUSINESS...