Complaint Review:

IC FREE SHIPPING Internet fraud Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I receive a Walmart Reward by email. At the end of the personal information report I notice it wasn't free because they ask for my credit card. I close the window. I receive a phone call explaining to me that it was a reward not a price I accept it. I went back to the window and field the blanks of credit info. I never receive the reward. But now I receive two charges of $12.97 from IC FREE SHIPPING. This is a scam they are interfering with people transactions and ilegaly charging money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2017 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ic-free-shipping/internet/ic-free-shipping-internet-fraud-internet-1362310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC FREE SHIPPING