Complaint Review: IC FREE SHIPPING.COM

Nationwide
    USA

IC FREE SHIPPING.COM Unauthorized account activity Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: FreeShipping.com Membership

IC Free shipping.com fraudulently obtained $12.97 from my account. I called my bank and they immediately started the dispute actions for me to get my money back it was done threw my debit card and they immediately shut off my card and I'm going in today to get another card. I do not know of this company and I do a lot of online shopping but this not going to stop me from doing my online shopping. The transaction posted on 9/1/2017 and cleared 9/5/2017. This IC Free shipping is nothing but a scam and should be accountable as a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ic-free-shippingcom/nationwide/ic-free-shippingcom-unauthorized-account-activity-nationwide-1398644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FreeShipping.com Membership

AUTHOR: mprocaccini - (USA)

Hello, Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account using the information given here. I would be more than happy to resolve this issue for you. Can you please contact me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com and I will handle this immediately for you. Thank you!