Complaint Review: Icardservices, VIP Credit Card Services

• Icardservices, VIP Credit Card Services
    icardservices.com
    Nationwide

Icardservices, VIP Credit Card Services ripoff Internet

A few days ago I applied for a Visa card and they asked for my bank account information and thinking this was a legitimate request for a credit card company I went ahead and filled out the information. Never once did the web site say it would debit my account but they did for $159 and when I called my own bank to see who it was that took the money and they gave me the phone number so I called and talked to 2 different people and they were rude to me and wouldn't give me much information.

I called back to ask since I was debited $159 how much would my visa be worth and that person told me i would have a credit of about $10!!! I couldn't believe it. So I said "I paid $159 to get $10 of credit" and he said "pretty much." Now if that isn't a scam then I don't know what is.

Patricia
Pueblo, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2004 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icardservices-vip-credit-card-services/nationwide/icardservices-vip-credit-card-services-ripoff-internet-106593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content