Complaint Review: ICDC COLLEGE

• ICDC COLLEGE
    6812 pacific blvd
    huntington park, California
    United States of America

Hi my name is Rosa i graduated from icdc college in huntington park,ca on 11/13/09 for homeland security, this college never background checked nobody or ask if the classmates where U.S Citizens  untill two months of our graduation when the school was paid since i got a loan..and then thats when they checked us and they told me they wont be able to help me find a job exactly for homeland security since im only a resident the only job they will help was just for a regular security i said if i could get my money back or take a nother class they didnt let me the only ones that they let them take another class was for the the ones that had a bad record. I cant become a U.S citizen until three more years they didnt help me find a job and now i owe 9,000$ for a waste a time..what can i do? do i have a good case can i get lawyer? any numbers i could call for a lawyer send please to (((REDACTED)))

thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icdc-college/huntington-park-california-90255/icdc-college-they-didnt-tell-me-that-in-order-to-work-for-homeland-security-i-had-to-be-a-645427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Commen sence

AUTHOR: Sowersby - (United States of America)

It is a commonly known fact that is readily available through any home land security web site that you must be a U.S citizen. It is not their fault that you were not informed. Before you enter any field you should thoroughly research it. In 5 minutes of looking at home land security you would have known this. Also the college does not know what your ambitions are, you could be someone who is just trying to further educate yourself and already have a job or are just looking for regular security jobs.

ICDC, truely a waste of time.

AUTHOR: Jon - (United States of America)

As a former student, I can testify ICDC college is a degree farm, the worst out of all for profit online schools.

@Steve, College? Well that's funny she said she graduated from ICDC college! If anything it shows they will give degrees to everybody, to make better stats and line their pockets. Also english is probably not her primarly language, thanks for showing how great our country is with your belittling.

You and the other commenter on here are undoubtedly employed by ICDC college and are doing damage control. Sorry, but your school really sucks. I Simply cannot understand how this school has been getting federal funding for so long.

Also Rosa probably was taken in by the car sells man at the door, hem, I mean the recruiter. They promise this and that and if we weren't trying so hard to better our self we probably wouldn't have been fooled.

Take this website http://paralegalstudiesonline.org/alan-mendelson-reports-on-icdc-college . The marketing did most of the comments. Look at the comments they are all done in two days and most are ~30mins from each other. Real comments don't come in that fashion or number.

False hopes and debt is what this school brings for most. Oh and minimum wage jobs you could have gotten in the first place, all without the hassle.

College? You can't even form an intelligent post!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

College? I don't think so.

You can't even form a decent post as your writing skills are horrible. Are your reading skills just as bad?

Spelling, capitalization, grammar, etc. These are all very important if you want people to take you seriously. It looks like a third grader wrote your post.

And, here in the United States of America, we put the $ sign BEFORE the number. So it would be $9,000, NOT 9,000$.

Now you want to sue because you did not do your homework? The "school" had no obligation to qualify you for a job, or to be sure that you were qualified prior to entering class.

Hiring requirements are readily available online for all government jobs. All you had to do was look them up.

I'm glad you're not looking after us.

AUTHOR: skeptic - (USA)

I would hope that only the brightest brains would be employed for homeland security. Rosa has shown an absolute lack of logical thought in assuming she would get the job. On top of that she nowhas a debt of $9,000. I'm glad you won't be looking after the homeland. You have no recourse but to pay your debt.

#5 General Comment

U.S Citizen

AUTHOR: rabbitfeet - (United States of America)

DUMMY! everyone trying to get a government job has to be a citizen. you just did alot of assuming and not enough investigating.

fake "college"