Complaint Review: IC*Freeshipping.com

• Reported By: Wonda — St.Louis Alabama USA
  • IC*Freeshipping.com

Internet
    USA

IC*Freeshipping.com Freeshipping.com Freeshipping.com has been taking my money for a period of three years. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: FreeShipping.com Membership

Freeshipping.com has been taking my money for a period of 3 years. When I realize this was occurring September 2017. I proceeded to call my debit card to understand this $12.97 transaction came from. My debit card gave me the number to call them. I received a representative. She was very rude and pulled up my information with just my zip code. I looked up on my email account search free shipping and noticed that I've looked up this website one time and never completed the registration. I mentioned those things to this young lady and she proceeded to say that she can give me three months refund payments and she can also cancel my account. Still uncomfortable when we got off the phone I called back. The second representative was first worse than the first. He proceeded to say that I may have gave someone my debit card. He never looked at my account period after he can see the concern in my voice. [continued below]....

..... He looked up my account and got very quiet. Then he said that he can give me 7 months refund payment. I proceeded to ask for supervisor. And then he says that we're going to refund you all your money. I hung up and noticed that I never asked him when this account was open. So I call my debit card back and ask for representative to give me at least two years of my transaction history. Noticing that not only they have been taking my money and did not refund me the entire amount. But the days they were taking it wasn't consistent and sometimes they would take my money twice a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icfreeshippingcom/internet/icfreeshippingcom-freeshippingcom-freeshippingcom-has-been-taking-my-money-for-a-peri-1399864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FreeShipping.com Membership

AUTHOR: mprocaccini - (USA)

Hi,

I apologize for the confusion you had regarding your membership and the way you were treated by our phone representatives.  We take our training very seriously, so I would love for you to reach out to me directly via email so I can collect some information from you to locate and listen to that call.

I would also be more than happy to explain to you how you joined, when you joined and take care of any other questions you may have.  Using the information above I am unable to locate an account.

Can you please email me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com and I would be more than happy to talk to you.

Thanks!