Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, August 08, 2017

• Reported By: F. Gonzalez — Smithfield Virginia USA
icm marketing group
2417 welsh rd. suite 21-334 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

icm marketing group promised to rent and or sell time share. no rentals in over a year. no time share sales offers Swarthmore Pennsylvania

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I contacted ICM to both look for rental of my timeshare and also to sell my timeshare.  I signed the contract and paid $641 in fees on Feb. 1, 2016. Since that date, I have received a number of listings for rent of different time share properties I own. I have not been able to  rent it out in over a year and 6 months. I have not heard from ICM vacations about any possible buyers of the timeshare.  The biggest complaint is a lack of communications from these people.  I have to call to get any listings.  When there is a listing for a rental, I go turough the requirements of checking with the time share company to see if there is availability and costs.  If available, I report this back to ICM but I never hear back from them. I have to call them to follow up. I have never received a reply from them about renting out the time share.  I paid $641 to have this markited and nothing has been done to supoort me in my efforts to rent or sell the timeshare through these peeople.  I believe these poeple are not intreste4d in supporting my efforts.  They took my money and offered nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2017 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icm-marketing-group/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19114/icm-marketing-group-promised-to-rent-and-or-sell-time-share-no-rentals-in-over-a-year-1391259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on icm marketing group