Complaint Review: ICON PARKING SYSTEMS - MAESTRO PARKING LLC

• ICON PARKING SYSTEMS - MAESTRO PARKING LLC
    201-7 w 56TH ST
    New York, New York
    USA

ICON PARKING SYSTEMS - MAESTRO PARKING LLC ICON PARKING SYSTEM SCAM-RIPOFF-MISSLEADING New York New York

When I arrived to the parking facility  (Icon Parking systems) located at 201-7 W 56th st in New York, I asked to the employee for the daily rate. He told me 68 usd per day so I said, I am leaving, is too expensive. He replied, "don't worry, just print an Icon coupon so you'll get a discount". Based on that, I decided to leave the car for 2 days.

2 days and 1 hour later, I came back to pick up my car with a coupon. The first surprise, the guy in charge told me they didn't accept coupons since depends on the facility. I was furious at them. On the top of that, they charged me 40 usd for the additional hour so 68 per day and 40 for 1 hour. It was even more insulting the fact that their excuse was that the rates were published. When I left my car, I trusted their employee not just about the coupon lie but also, if there was an additional 40 usd per hour, the decent thing to do is also inform the costumer. Of course, they never did it.

I am sure they'll get away with this and I am sure they don't give a d**n about this complaint or the costumers. Some guy in India will respond to me with nice words saying that the rates are published etc......what they don't understand or get is that I will never return to this parkings in my life, neither all the people that works in my company. Today I am issuing a memo instructing them not to use Icon ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icon-parking-systems-maestro-parking-llc/new-york-new-york-10019/icon-parking-systems-maestro-parking-llc-icon-parking-system-scam-ripoff-missleading-ne-1111643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content