Complaint Review: Icon parking

• Icon parking
    525 West 28th St.
    New York, New York
    USA

Icon parking damaged my car, when mwentioned employee laughed at my face, later same employee keyed my car New York New York

If there was a -star I would give it to them.
I am a monthly costumer at the location 525 west 28th St. phone 212-967-6800
which Icon is new at this location, however right after they took over I had two damages done by the attendants, which one was clearly done by one of the attendants which keyed my car after parking it behind two cars on the second floor on November 25th when the parking lot was empty due to thanksgiving holiday.
This same attendant, I reported before due to the worst "costumer serviced received" ever, regardless of Icon stating they provide an exceptional parking experience for drivers.
A week before I had the first damage done to my car at this parking lot, which I was bringing to the attention to the attendant, I was not holding him responsible, I was hope for an I'm sorry or I will make note of it, But what I got instead by this particular attendant, was "literally laugh at my face, stating " I guess you also are going to say we did these other scratches", I responded to him, that I was not talking about those, hi then say well there are many parking lots in the area.
I asked to talk to supervisor, which I did, I reported his sarcastic, rude, and the lack of customer service skills, I told the supervisor all I could have been settle with a simple sorry.
however after this incident was that happen the other incident on November 25th, after having requested to Icon that I did want him to drive my car.
Called Icon Customer service several times requesting the area supervisor to call me because no attendant or even the supervisor at this particular lot did not know, or did not want to give me the area supervisor name.
After 3-4 phone calls to customer service, I received a call from a "BLOCK NUMBER" Which I happened to answer, to my surprise it was the area manager, who I explained the problem and what had happened at the Icon lot at 515 west 28th St, up to this point no one had filled out a claim, and the supervisor said some one would call me.
After this the supervisor from the lot took wrote some information and gave me a claim and stated someone would get in touch with me.
At this point it was brought to my attention that by the rest of the attendants that this individual" has had a bad reputation with costumer service" and has damaged several cars already, not just scrapes, and for bad costumer service and they did not understand why he was being a pain and going out of his way to damage my car or irritate me by parking it where he did since the lot was empty but unfortunately no one had really follow up on it, however for some reason this person was being protected by the area manager.
However not to be concerned that he was going to be transferred to another parking lot, now a month later I come to park and this individual is here, which I parked my car my self and what this individual had the supervisor call the attendant and have my car move two the second floor even thou it is out of the way would not have to be move for any reason, the answer when I question the person that was relocating my car said the supervisor stated it the order came from the office.
However I had asked the attendant to have the area supervisor call me and never did.
Again, this type of costumer service should not be tolerated or to damaged to a person's car intentionally.
I had asked for name of people in the chain of command, however no one seems to know any body's names or phone number, I have been given the run around a week ago I got a call to let me know just got the claim that will be contacted at later time after doing their research.

WELL I GUESS THIS WILL ILUSTRATE HOW ICON PARKING LOT EMPLOYEES TREAT THEIR MONTHLY COSTUMER'S CARS AND THEIR OWNERS, I GUES THIS IS WHAT THEY MEAN BY WHEN ICON SAYS "THEY PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL PARKING EXPERIENCE FOR DRIVERS"
YEAH!, THE KEEP ATTENDANTS THAT ARE RUDE, OBNOXIOUS, DAMAGE PRIVATE PROPERTY, THEN TRANSFER THEM FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS THEN BRING THEM BACK AND PUNISH THE COSTUMER.

SORRY, ALL THIS WAS DONE TO A 2016 CAR!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2016 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/icon-parking/new-york-new-york-10001/icon-parking-damaged-my-car-when-mwentioned-employee-laughed-at-my-face-later-same-emp-1343913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content