Complaint Review: Idc Servco

• Idc Servco
    3962 Landmark Street PO BOX 1925
    Culver City, California

Idc Servco Material Distribution Center Culver City California

These companies are rip offs. A couple days before i got the sells call someone called and asked me what copier i had .. i was busy and told them and they hung up. I thought it was wierd but I kept going with my day. A few days later (without thinking or remembering the previous call), I got a phone call saying that I had bought some toners before and the price is going to go up and if I want to buy some ..

he sent me one and we paid .. then he went ahead and was going to send me three more . by this time we realized that this isnt a company we have done business with and we work with ikon solutions and we get copier toners with the service. Being busy I know I still shouldve been on top of it but ikon and idco.. i really didnt pay too much attention.

Material Distribution Center is who sold it to me. I called idco and they called me back making it seem like they are working with me. they have not done anything with me so far to help me out. they said they would send us another toner.. i dont want another toner as you could imagine. i have been calling Material Distribution Center for 3 weeks now - and last week the rep. called me back and told em that she was going to call me back well guess what she never did.

I am out 414.44 that is just wrong and they will not let me return it - well we are going to .. this is ridiculous and unlawful. I want my money back and I do not want this unwanted product. I do not know if they are working together but it seems like they are and it is understandable on why I am assuming they are a rip off and that they are not even real companies. They should be reported and takening down. If anyone has any advice or input let me know!

Anne
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/idc-servco/culver-city-california-90232-1925/idc-servco-material-distribution-center-culver-city-california-469571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content