Complaint Review: Ideal Family Eye Care, Sylwia Szewczyk

• Ideal Family Eye Care, Sylwia Szewczyk
    5526 N Milwaukee Ave
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

Ideal Family Eye Care, Sylwia Szewczyk Ifeyecare.com, okulistawokolicy.com Ripped off on pair of glasses, complete scam, fake designer glasses Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Accusations must be written by competitor

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Totally fabricated accusations

I came to the location to get a pair of designer glasses. people service was slow to respond. Finally after about 15 minutes a person with a broken English tried to help meWhile I picked a certain pair of shades the person tried to convince me to get a more expensive optitries once I trusted that this is a professional place I listened to the advice and purchased a set.

These we're designer glasses for 100s of dollars. At first I was happy I thought well I saved 20 bucks over buying these at the designer store.

to my dismay, when I visited the officiaside signers store to get a other pair, I was shocked to hear that my glasses I purchased at the ideal family eye care were fake. I couldn't believe thwas I was asked where I bought these fake glasses as the designer store was really interested to find out who was selling their glasses as real.

I couldn't believe that this kind of ripoff can happen here in the us and yet at a supposed doctors office.

now I also question where did my contacts come from really when I purchased these at the same doctor. Really scary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ideal-family-eye-care-sylwia-szewczyk/chicago-illinois-60630/ideal-family-eye-care-sylwia-szewczyk-ifeyecarecom-okulistawokolicycom-ripped-off-on-1081786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Accusations must be written by competitor

AUTHOR: Sylwia Szewczyk - ()

All employees at Ideal Family Eye Care concluded that this fabricated rapport written by Jenny F that  appeared on yelp and on this site must been targeted to destroy our good reputation. We were trying to send Jenny messages through Yelp asking to explain her situation but she never responded . No person with that name and initial excist in our records. We all work very hard to keep our good reputation, give best advises to our patient in regards of treatment or optical solutions  and therefore we felt very offended by those false comments made by Jenny. We didn't think you can even get fake designer frames in this country ? whoever informed you Jenny that those glasses you purchased from us were fake had probably zero knowledge about designer frames . would've would be happy to evaluate those glasses and conduct investigation . We would love to talk to you if you have enough courage to stand behind what You wrote . Please call dr Szewczyk and tell her to her face that those glasses were fake because we meet monthy with certified distributors who sell those glasses to us . IF Luxxotica sels fake glasses to us we will create nationwide scandal !!!!! We really want to hear if you are real person . as for now it look to us that this is all made up to hurt our business .  You really should apologize for your  lack of knowledge of the product

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Totally fabricated accusations

AUTHOR: Sylwia Szewczyk - ()

This raport has been most likely fabricated by competitor since no person with that name exist in our records . Moreover we only use Licenced dealers from whom we purchase glasses so no fake designers are and will never be sold in our clinic. We have been recently contacted by rippoff company notifying us about negative raports and possibility to do something with that if we pay money. We totally ignored it since are ever done anything illegal . It got me think thou if this is some kind of manipulation to get pm onet from accused businesses . This seem illegal terrorization . I feel sorority for businesses that become victims of those manipulations . I can only say that we have 15 k patients who continously return to us and only say positive things about us . Because we love our patients and we always try to provide the highest quality of care .