Complaint Review: IFriends

• IFriends

, Select State/Province
    USA

IFriends Charged over $200 for "services" I never received. internet

*Consumer Comment: Webpower Inc Are Still Frauding people!

Signed up for my "free" account and understood I may be billed $2.00 to make sure it was me or something.
Ended up with over $200 in charges that they generously dropped to just a charge of $65 and $5.99 for getting into VIP sections of the website? I signed up for an account and looked at one free chat for maybe 30 seconds a few minutes later I get a text from my bank about suspicious activity on my account and its been maxed out. I didn't go to any pay part of the website at all.
Talked to Jason on chat and this is what he had to say:

"Like I said before we would be glad to provide all of those details to your local law enforcement.
Jason
We have no problem explaining those details to them along with the other information obtained on your account."
: This sounds like blackmail to me, what other account details is he talking about?, hes trying to keep me from contacting my bank and the police but its too late I already did and I've agreed to press charges and the legality of the chat conversation is being looked into.
Stay away from this website at all costs or loose all your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ifriends/select-stateprovince/ifriends-charged-over-200-for-services-i-never-received-internet-1144924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Webpower Inc Are Still Frauding people!

AUTHOR: E.Ness - ()

It is not a shock to hear your story. This is not something new that you are talking about when it comes to Ifriends/ Webpower Inc. and the many other names that they use to successfully get away with their fraud scheme for the last 12+ years. Right under the noses of the FBI. It has been report many times to the FBI but yet this company is still stealing peoples money. Don't drop your charges and push for a full investigation by your state authorities. These people have cheated performers, affiliates and mostly customers out of their money. If you need more information or help with your case then I think you might want to read the blog of one of Ifriends long-time performer, Amanda36c. Link is amanda36c.wordpress.com

She has first hand knowledge of their games and proof that what you are saying is very true. They take your money without any permission then try to make you use it on their website even though you had no intention of spending the money. You are right that is Extortion. It is time to shutdown Allan E Hadhazy, Andrew H. Kayton and Mark N Albers (the owners) and their fraud for good. They belong in prison for the rest of their lives and should lose everything they own to the people they have stolen from over the years. It is huge. I have been pushing for 8years to get enough people like you to press charges and force the law and the FBI to wake-up the hell up and do their jobs! Serve and Protect not turn a blind eye to a crime.

Thank you for your courage in standing up and making things right! Good luck and Amanda36c really can help you.