Complaint Review: Ignition Casino

• Ignition Casino

Internet
    USA

Ignition Casino Fraudulent Card Play Internet

I play about 300K poker hands each year.  I play on multiple sites and manage a positive return.  I have been playing about 10 years.

I played on Bovada for about 3 years.  I have been playing on Ignition Casino since the switch over in summer 2016.  I always suspected Bovada was not dealing legit poker.  I am 100% certain Ignition Casino is totally bogus.

I deposited $50 in I.C. last July.  I ran ok for about 60 days and was up to $140.  Then the worm turned.  Every decent hand I got after that was beat by a better hand.  EVERY HAND.  It didn't matter what it was AA, KK, Straight, Flush, Boat and yes even quad 3333 was beat by quad KKKK.  The ALL got beat by a better hand, without exception.

In December, while I still had funds left, I took a Hiatus.  In Feb 2017  I went back to the site and gave it another run.  Same thing, only this time there was no run up, no wins.  My last hand played was A-5 straight, the wheel.  It was beat by 10-A straight, on the river.  Unbelieveable.  I still have funds in the account, However, watching the odds being shredded hand after hand I am convinced the site is a bogus poker site out to steal your money.

I am out very little money for the experience and experiment so I have no grudge.  However, I recommend you stay away from this site.

For a friendly game, no money involved, you can find me on (((REDACTED))) where I play about 100K hands per year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2017 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ignition-casino/internet/ignition-casino-fraudulent-card-play-internet-1354100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content