Complaint Review: IIK Transport, Inc

2235 W 74th St
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

IIK Transport, Inc BAXTER BAILEY COLLECTION Chicago Illinois

Collected money for load and never paid us. Told me that I owe them money for previous collections, that were done me not them. Don't use them! We hired to collect payment for one of the invoices. They got money and never paid us. Told me that I owe them money for prvious collection, which were done by me not them. They just kept my money without telling me. Plus they charge 50%, crazy rate. Don't use them!!!!! Stay away if you want to see your money!!!

Account that was placed for $7000 by Baxter Bailey was never collected by them. They spent couple month without result, so I told them I will do it by myself. I had to call broker for that complaint and make an agreement directly with them. I offered them discounted price on our services for future, that's why they paid me. I told Baxter Bailey to call broker to get proof of my words, but they just decided to take my money from different accounts.

We had a long history with Baxter Bailey and we always paid them agreed amount, but this time they have no right to ask for something on that acoount, because they did nothing to collect, everything was done by me and because of my agreement with them. If they want to investigate that they will see that I'm telling true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2017 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iik-transport-inc/chicago-illinois-60636/iik-transport-inc-baxter-bailey-collection-chicago-illinois-1402892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content