Complaint Review: Illujen Eyr

• Illujen Eyr

, CA
    USA

Illujen Eye Creme & Jullen Skin Care Ripped off; misleading add Tustin CA

I found an ad for ILLUJEN Eye Creme.  I was interested in the $4.95 trial.  To try it out and see if it helped my circles under my eyes. I ordered it and during the ordering phase a pop up came up offering a trial for JULLEN Skin Care. It was a $4.99 trial.  I decided to try that also. I clicked the paragraph advising was a 14 day trial.

Obviously NOT understanding the wording to mean if I didn't like or care to continue the product I had to cancel the TRIAL.  Not further shipments! I called to cancel further shipments as the product IS NOT worth more than the trial price. I was advised that since I had not cancelled within the 14 days I was charged $84.75 for the ILLUJEN and $89.75 for the JULLEN. I was told the 14 days started when I ORDERED the products, not when I RECIEVED them.

Billing my account under: VISTAHL*EXTRAGL TEL8885562466 MO USA  for ILLUJEN.

Billing my account under: HVL*PEARLYFEEL TEL8883870206 UT USA for JULLEN.

This company/companies are a RIP-OFF.  I was offered 35%, 50% and even 75% off if I would continue to subscribe to the products. Expensive lesson to learn.  NEVER buy TRIAL anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2017 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/illujen-eyr/ca/illujen-eye-creme-jullen-skin-care-ripped-off-misleading-add-tustin-ca-1401748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content