Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

United Kingdom
  • Phone: 011-447810673846
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Imperial Foundation Lotto Scam! Do Not Cash the so called Lotto Check or You Will Have To Pay It Back ripoff London England

Ref# DDF 832321Z030, Winner Code: NNPC 30562, I rec'd a check for $2995.50 to finance the clearance fees of $2840.00 on a total of $114,000.00 form the Imperial Foundation Lotto held in Dublin, Ireland with the winning numbers of 12-23-15-27-33 which won the lottery in the third category. I was told to contact my North America Agent: Sandra Davids of Alpha Financiers, 1245 Dawson Blvd Ste 400 London England 011-44-7810673846 to commence my claim.

I called them and was told to deposit the check into my bank and in 2 days I am to western union $2840.00 to Linda Gibson 2120 Queen St. West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Then when she gets Money then they will ship my check $120,000 by DHL Custom Service. (A highly secure service not the regular DHL) I called 1-800-CALLDHL and there is no such service. I told Sandra Davids my letter stated I would get $114,000 not $120,000 she told me that my letter was wrong. And she said the check was a cashiers check in my name only and was for $120,000. I was FOOL enough to deposit the check and it did clear my bank.

For 3 days Sandra Davids called me to see if I had sent (western union) my $2840. After 3 days I have never heard from her again. I did not send any money and the check did indeed bounce on the fourth day. I am in debt to my bank now for $2995.50 There is no such Lottery.

A Broke Dummy
Ripped Off, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2007 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/imperial-foundation-lotto/london/imperial-foundation-lotto-scam-do-not-cash-the-so-called-lotto-check-or-you-will-have-to-237116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content