Complaint Review: In town Suites

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012
  • Reported By: Mr. Ethical — South Lake Tahoe California United States of America
  • In town Suites
    2301Post Rd
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    United States of America

In town Suites Hitler's hotel Indianapolis , Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Some insight to your situation

I am a business professional in town working. I told them I do not want to be disturbed but they ignore my request and enter my room without knocking. They offer maid service once a week and I told them I take care of my room myself and do not need their service but they force their way in anyway telling me their looking for guns and drugs!!

I have a lot of valuables in my room and do not want anyone in my room. I am a very private person. Now their kicking me out because I do not want them disturbing me. I have stayed in many hotels around the country and have never been treated this way before. I will never give Intown Suites another nickel of my money.

After reading all the other complaints on here Irealize I should have done my homework before I ever checked in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/in-town-suites/indianapolis-indiana-/in-town-suites-hitlers-hotel-indianapolis-indiana-950940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Some insight to your situation

AUTHOR: MJ - (USA)

I wanted to shed a bit of light on the situation at hand.  I am the general manager of an extended stay Marriott hotel and want to let you know that all hotel chains have a similar requirement.  It may not have been communicated properly but I can better explain the reasons why.  We have an obligation to protect our asset (the building/ other guests and you).  If a guest refuses us entry it can cause us liability in a variety of different area.  We are not entering looking for guns or drugs, but we have to know that you are not building/ maintaining a meth lab ( which sadly happens in budget extends stay hotels and motels). If the guest is damaging or hoarding it can cause extensive damage to the room and possible affect other guests.  Most importantly, if you have booked the room for any real length of time and injur your self for worse pass away we may not know for weeks if they are not able to even peek into the room.  Please remember they are not doing it to invade your privacy they are doing it because it is innkeeper
Law and one day you may be glad they did.

That is unless you actually have something that you are doing that is illegal.

Mj
Hope this sheds some light.