Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter

• Reported By: Boulder Colorado
  • Incentiverewardcenter
    14545 J Military Trail #189
    Delray Beach, Florida

As all have done before myself, I thought I would give this promotional "stunt" a try and see if it worked. Unfortunately, now I can't even access the website from any computer I get on, and I have been waiting for my final (6th) earthlink purchase to clear for 3 weeks!

All I want is my d**n Ipod and they haven't returned any emails that I have sent in the past 2 weeks. Hopefully I can finally get through and if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.

Steve
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/incentiverewardcenter/delray-beach-florida-33484/incentiverewardcenter-ripoff-once-again-delray-beach-florida-138406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Well, it was a good while after I posted my original report, but I just came home to look in the mailbox and see my check! For certain circumstances they were not able to fullfill my 40GB iPod request, but the $399.99 check more than covers that problem. So, for those of you who are still questionable about this site, just play your cards right and be consistant, and you should get your gift or check.