Complaint Review: Indoo Bestsellers

• Reported By: RRR_2015 — Mexico, DF Other Mexico
  • Indoo Bestsellers

Internet
    USA

Indoo Bestsellers or indoo.com, IndooBestsellers They charge the credit cards, but never send the purchased books, respond only with automated e-mails and ignore refunds requests, a total and complete FRAUD Avenel New Jersey

I ordered 2 books on november 2014, 6 months later, I have not received anything and they only send me automatic replies by e-mail, that "as soon as they hear from the post office, they will let me know".

I asked for a refund and again, an automatic reply (very incoherent) to ask me to "return the package", when from the beginning I told them I did not receive anything!

In addition to their frauds, they are also pathethic and stupid. Of course I will never buy anything from them and will tell as many people as possible to beware of these rats!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2015 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/indoo-bestsellers/internet/indoo-bestsellers-or-indoocom-indoobestsellers-they-charge-the-credit-cards-but-never-1228382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content