Complaint Review: Industrial State Supply

• Industrial State Supply
    26 Railroad Ave., Suite 370
    Babylon, New York 11702, New York
    United States of America

Industrial State Supply Our legal department will sue you if you do not comply with this request! Babylon, New York New York

On 12/23/08 I ordered one gallonn of durco paint from Durco technologies.

On 3/19/12 I received a telephone call from Industrial State Supply demanding that I order nine additional gallons to comply with the agreement I "signed" in Dec. 08.  I told him that I did not recall ever signing for the additional paint and was forcefully told that the matter would be referred to their legal department and that I would be sued for the cost of the paint plus legal fees and a breach of contract.  We had a rather lengthy argument and frankly he wore me down - I agreed to purchase three more gallons if he would "close the books" on our relationship.  He agreed.

On 5/21/12 Paul M. was after me again for the remaining "six" gallons.  I agreed to purchase an additional gallon if he would leave me alone. I am eighty-six years old and fractured my spine on 12/28/11.

The company has a good product but should be ashamed of resorting to threats, intimidation and such strong armed tactics of harrassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/industrial-state-supply/babylon-new-york-11702-new-york-11702/industrial-state-supply-our-legal-department-will-sue-you-if-you-do-not-comply-with-this-887280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content