Complaint Review: influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta

• Reported By: Rob — Kelowna British Columbia Canada
  • influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta

Internet
    USA

influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta maverickinfluencegroup.com Request for money back on Digital Downloads with 365 return policy is being ignored. New York Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Refund Accusations

Influence Mastery uses a classic and obnoxious sales funnel. I was surprised to learn I had ordered two more "test" product than I thought. But my first concern was the size of the font on the PDFs. They were laughably large. And they were more descriptive than informative. If you wanted usable information you had to order something else. I thought I had ordered a 44 page manual with usable information instead I got something could have been written on ten pages with a normal font and most of it worthless.

I looked at the other two items. They charge far too much for what they provide and, again, a lot of it seems to be geared toward buying more, like a membership where you pay a monthly fee. It's a rip-off.

Here is their money back guarantee:

Our 1 Year (365 day) 100% Money Back Guarantee

Go ahead and grab your digital copy of Hypnotic Language Patterns with all 3 audios and dive right into the powerful tactics. [continued below]....

..... If you can’t apply it to your particular life situations, I’ll give you a FULL refund and you can keep it anyway…no questions asked. Even after one full year!

and

1 Year Money Back Guarantee

I’ll give you a full 365 to test out all of the techniques, tactics, and tricks you’ll discover inside “Black Ops” Compliance Techniques.

If for any reason – or no reason at all – you feel that these top secret persuasion & influence strategies aren’t for you, then send me an email. I’ll send you a complete and full refund in return. No hassle. No questions asked.

You can buy “Black Ops” Compliance Techniques today 100% risk free.

Rest Assured

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

I IMMEDIATELY requested my money back. I didn't wait even a day. I have one email saying they are looking into it. Looking into what? It's a no questions asked money back guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2017 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/influentialmindcom-paul-mascetta/internet/influentialmindcom-paul-mascetta-maverickinfluencegroupcom-request-for-money-back-on-dig-1369779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Refund Accusations

AUTHOR: Influence Mastery Inc. - (USA)

To whom it may concern,

Robert Barnes has made a false accusation against Influence Mastery Inc claiming that we did not honor his refund request.

We refunded this person on the same day for all three of his purchases.

He made three purchases on April 26 2017. Within minutes of making the purchases he wrote in with a nasty email complaining about the products (as if he had enough time to go through them thouroughly).

He threatened that if we "jerked him around" he would file a report.

I Paul Mascetta personally responded to him and let him know that all 3 refunds (total amount of $91) were processed and let him know that there was no reason to make such nasty threats.

Below are links with the proof of all of this.

Apparantly he made this report on the same day.

This person's actions clearly demonstrate that he has nothing better to do but try to scam people and hurt their reputation

I'm demaning that this report be reomved immediastley.

Below are links to the screenshots of undennible PROOF that his refunds were processed and that he was notfied.