Complaint Review: Inmar Rebates - DIAGEO

• Reported By: ColoBeebs — Elizabeth Colorado USA
  • Inmar Rebates - DIAGEO

Internet
    USA

Inmar Rebates - DIAGEO DIAGEO Spirits General STILL have not mailed my rebate check! Norwalk CT

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal- We would like to assist you

Took advantage of a rebate offered by these folks around the holiday (buy 8 bottles - receive $60 Rebate).

My receipt is dated 12/19/2016 - and I sent the completed form in just afterwards.  Rebate form states 6-8 weeks for rebate to reach me.

Called on 2/21, spoke with Monica.  Good thing, as they had "entered incorrectly" - and system indicated that I was getting a $40 rebate!  She said she would update to ensure I rec'd the correct amount ($60) - an that the check would be sent out in "a few days".

3/9 - no check yet.  Called again - spoke with Benjamin.  He relayed that the check was still "processing" - and to give it another 2 weeks.  Must be one ancient slow printer they use.....  Unreal.

I owuld suggest you make copies of all your paperwork - and keep track of these shyters.  Total BS.  Unapologetic when on the phone - could really care less that their commitments are not being held up, even when the customer calls.

Sign me as "Frustrated".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2017 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inmar-rebates-diageo/internet/inmar-rebates-diageo-diageo-spirits-general-still-have-not-mailed-my-rebate-check-norw-1360734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rebuttal- We would like to assist you

AUTHOR: Inmar - (USA)

Dear Consumer,

Inmar would like to investigate this complaint however we do require additional information from you. Please call our office at 1-877-322-8355 M-F 8:00 am to 6 pm eastern standard time with the following information:

Your complete Name and address

Reference this complaint number Rip Off Report # 1360734.

If you prefer to email this information please send to InmarRebateCenter@inmar.com attn: Jennifer -Supervisor.

If emailing please make sure to email the same required information listed above.

Jennifer