Complaint Review: Inner-Core Society Secrets

United States of America
  • Phone: 702-891-0302
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Inner-Core Society Secrets John Stonehurst Also here in Quebec, CANADA Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I got the same letter

I received a 2-page letter ''From the Desk of An Inner-Circle Member - The Secret Society'' named John Stonehurst, along with a 10-page letter from my supposed ''mentor at the Secret Society''.  It says that for $200 US sent to him, he will give me the Secret to become a millionaire and to change my life in 10 seconds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inner-core-society-secrets/las-vegas-nevada-nv-89015/inner-core-society-secrets-john-stonehurst-also-here-in-quebec-canada-las-vegas-nevada-1046419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I got the same letter

AUTHOR: nmandrell - ()

They tell you they know all about you. Then they say you were not ready to join a while back but now you are. Then you reply and they try to charge you for the book of secrets to become successful!!!!! I am glad I am not green to rip offs!!!! I knew I wasn't the only one. It is funny though to read about them fools trying to get money for nothing!!!!! Anyone could do that foolishness!!!