Complaint Review: Innovations

• Innovations
    23000 Southavalon Blvd,
    Carson, California

Innovations Rebate Rip-off! Carson California

I have brought Teflon coated chef pan from Bed bath & beyond, which has 10$ rebate coupon. They are describe that I have to send Original receipt, UPC code and rebate form to Rebate & More #33407, 23000 Southavalon blvd, Carson, CA 90745 to get the rebate back. I waited, waited and waited after sending all the detail. No rebate.

Meanwhile I brought same item again from Bed, bath & beyond, this time, I have learned my lesson, So before sending rebate form to above company, I photocopies all the detail. Again I waited so much time, So I finally contact Bed bath & beyond to find out what is going on. They said, they are not able to make the contact with the company also and they have given me a $10 rebate at customer service center. But the point is that, So I have already lost the $10 rebate, which I was not able to produced the purchase proof. So please careful, when you buy the items like that. OR Bed bath & beyond should take proper action against this fraud company otherwise they will lost the customer.

Hitesh
Danbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2004 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/innovations/carson-california-90745/innovations-rebate-rip-off-carson-california-112549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content