Report: #190973

Complaint Review: InPhonic - Cellphonerebates - AARP - Liberty Wireless - Wirefly

• Submitted: Wed, May 10, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 10, 2006
  • Reported By: Oldsmar Florida
  • InPhonic - Cellphonerebates - AARP - Liberty Wireless - Wirefly
    cellphonerebates.com
    Largo, Maryland

InPhonic - Cellphonerebates - AARP - Liberty Wireless, Wirefly ripoff of Rebates and recommended on AARP ripoff Largo Maryland

I bought my cell phone from the AARP website almost a year ago. Sent in my rebates and got confirmed email that it was being processed on November 12, 2005. Never received and made at least 50 calls to their customer service dept. Even got a call back from a Supervisor Lori who stated I would receive my check by February 5, 2006. Nevre received.

Called and emailed AARP and Liberty Wireless. AARP through their affinity group promised a check by May 4, 2006. Well nothing is here and the website referral through my original email to cellphonerebates is redirecting me to a blank page.

A smart Attorney should contact me (I have all the proof including emails, times called, and people spoken to at AARP, InPhonic, and Liberty) and with the deep pockets of AARP this should get some huge returns in a lawsuit. InPhonic even tried to get me to secure another phone and sent my information to Sprint as to my credit and credit card number.

Eric
Oldsmar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inphonic-cellphonerebates-aarp-liberty-wireless-wirefly/largo-maryland/inphonic-cellphonerebates-aarp-liberty-wireless-wirefly-ripoff-of-rebates-and-recom-190973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content