Complaint Review: InPhonic - Continental Promotion Group

CellPhoneRebates@cs...com.
    Internet

InPhonic - Continental Promotion Group Cell Phone Rebate ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Processing Time

Ordered two Razor cell phones with $200.00 rebates due on each. Transaction took place in summer 2005. Submitted rebate information exactly within time limit and as required. Last heard from them on January 25, 2006 saying my "claim is being processed". I think this is a scam, and I do not understand why Cinular, my carrier, and the other providers allow this to continue. I intend to file a complaint with the Alabama Attorney Gereral's Office.

William
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2006 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inphonic-continental-promotion-group/internet/inphonic-continental-promotion-group-cell-phone-rebate-ripoff-internet-183114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Processing Time

AUTHOR: Doreen - (U.S.A.)

Hi William,
we advise our customers to expect 6-8 weeks for rebate processing (and then another 2 weeks to get the checks approved and mailed). Send me an email at ddennis(at)inphonic.com and I'll see if I can give you a more specific ETA. Please include your order number so I can pull up your record. If your rebate was approved it's possible your check is on the way.

regards,