Complaint Review: Inphonic - Wirefly

• Reported By: minneapolis Minnesota
  • Inphonic - Wirefly
    www.wirefly.com, 1010 Wisconsin Ave., NW Suite 600
    Washington, District of Columbia

wirefly - inphonic - A1wireless ripoff dishonest company Washington District of Columbia

I have 4 rebates pending since last one year. During this time I have called so many times but in vain. Now they have a new no.(1-866-607-9877) which has a fixed recorded message that the wait time is more then 15 minutes, call back later and then it disconnects.

I have a infant daughter and I work night shift. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO KEEP CALLING A THOUSAND TIMES! Even my cellphone is not working. If I had bought it from a store I would have got a new phone in exchange.

S
minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2006 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inphonic-wirefly/washington-district-of-columbia-20007/wirefly-inphonic-a1wireless-ripoff-dishonest-company-washington-district-of-columbia-210937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content