Report: #205574

• Inphonic
    1010 Wisconsin Ave
    Washington, District of Columbia

Inphonic Wirefly inphonic rebate scam ripoff Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: InPhonic rebate scam

*UPDATE Employee: your rebate check

Inphonic offers purchase rebates which it has no intetion of fulfiling. They owe me $250 which should have been sent to me over 3 months ago. They first denied my claim saying I had sent the wrong forms, but later admitted it was an error on their behalf. Despite this they have still failed to process my rebate. HELP!

David
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 12:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inphonic/washington-district-of-columbia-20007/inphonic-wirefly-inphonic-rebate-scam-ripoff-washington-district-of-columbia-205574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

InPhonic rebate scam

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Despite this company employee offering to help with my rebate I have still received nothing. He did not respond to an email I sent him. InPhonic's rebate information line did say that they has mailed me my rebate on August 8, but 2 weeks later I have still received NOTHING. Yet another false promise from this company who owes me $250 from over 15 weeks ago as per the terms and conditions of their rebate. DO NOT TRUST THESE LIARS.

your rebate check

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Hi, David:

Please e-mail me directly, and I'll do what I can to speed up the rebate process for you. Send me your order number, and, as long as you've met the requirements, I should be able to help.

Thanks,