Complaint Review: InShapeMD

• InShapeMD
    576 Benfield Blvd.
    Severna Park, Maryland
    USA

InShapeMD In Shape MD HCG shots and a starvation diet. Bad idea. No doctor just salesman. Waste of money and dangerous. Severna Park Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: InShapeMD

All the InShapeMD stores are a franchise and doesn't have a doctor, just salesman. If they can talk you into giving yourself HCG injections they will set up another appointment with a nurse, or someone but not a medical doctor. They make it appear affordable but to lose my weight it would cost me thousands.

I talked to my doctor about HCG shots and he provided me a copy of a warning from the FDA about HCG. In a nutshell it's not approved for weight loss and according to the FDA it's dangerous and has caused death. Did you know HCG actually comes from a pregnant woman's urine.......gross. He also said a 600-700 calorie starvation diet is nuts.

Do research like I did. I need to really lose weight not be ripped off.

Thanks, Laura

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inshapemd/severna-park-maryland-21146/inshapemd-in-shape-md-hcg-shots-and-a-starvation-diet-bad-idea-no-doctor-just-salesman-1130561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

InShapeMD

AUTHOR: Lee - ()

Hello,
Our top priority is to help our customers optimize themselves while helping them manage their health. All InShapeMD franchise locations are driven by proven, medically supervised weight loss and anti-aging programs. I encourage you to reach me by phone or email to discuss and to learn more about the safe and proven services we provide. We offer many solutions that may be a better fit for you personally. I would also encourage you to review this clinical study conducted specifically surrounding hCG and weight loss. http://hcgobesity.org/hcg4.htm
Lee Sallustio