Complaint Review: Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA

• Reported By: InstaLoan slave — Atlanta Georgia
  • Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA

, Select State/Province
    USA

Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Equity Auto Loan Stalked,called 6-7 times per day, Georgia

This was previously Equity Auto Loan. Payment is due monthly as with most bills. Here's the dilemna....Why am I recoving 4-5 calls per day, all my references being called also, AND, people leaving notes on my door after being a few days late. 150 bucks. Don't owe 2 payments. Just ONE.

What I've noticed is the switch in how business is handled since the name change. Regarless of the name change; this is a ghetto loan offered to poor people like myself. I will never in my life get another loan from this company. I would rather struggle and live in a cardboard box.

This new management act as if they are collecting on a home mortgage through a reputable bank. Please come back down to reality and remember who you are servicing and why we took desperate measures to get a loan through you. Yes, debt is to be paid, but this type of harasent is really over the top for this bootleg loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/insta-loan-sandy-springs-ga/select-stateprovince/insta-loan-sandy-springs-ga-equity-auto-loan-stalkedcalled-6-7-times-per-day-georgia-1165930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content