Complaint Review: insta-tax

• insta-tax

Kansas City, Kansas
    United States of America

insta-tax Filed fraudulant tax return on me last year Kansas City, Kansas

Instatax filed for a tax return on me that should not have been filed .They filed for a return for state taxes that i was not entitled to . I paid them a fee for the filing not knowing that because of where I live makes me ineligible to receive any refund .

I am a disabled vet who has suffered a stroke .

I was told insta-tax should by right assist me in the repayment because i didn't know and they have on their website that they will fix any problems with the returns they file.

My advise is to beware of this company !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/insta-tax/kansas-city-kansas-66101/insta-tax-filed-fraudulant-tax-return-on-me-last-year-kansas-city-kansas-1041469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content