Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: John — Allyn Washington
Instant Checkmate
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Instant Checkmate Instant Checkmate fraudulently overcharged my credit card $45.72 ($22.86 x 2). Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I used the service on 08-21-2013 for $22.86 and $4.95 + $4.95.  I never used it again although I was charged $22.86 on 09-20-2013 and again on 11-04-2013.  Therefore they have fraudulently overcharged me $45.72.  I requested they credit back my card the $45.72 and advise me when complete.

I tried cancelling on their web page: instantcheckmatecancel.com/ however I kept getting the alert, “This page can’t be displayed”.

This truely is a ripoff.

John Allyn, WA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instant-checkmate/internet-select-stateprovince/instant-checkmate-instant-checkmate-fraudulently-overcharged-my-credit-card-4572-228-1098006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate