Complaint Review: instant checkmate

• instant checkmate

Internet
    USA

instant checkmate Complete Scam- no correct ingo Internet

I wanted to try this service to look up information on people I was considering doing business with but wanted a bit more info about them. Upon signing up, I did 10 checks on myself and family member that I know info for- of 10 reports, all were WRONG. All of them!

Marriage and divorce info, criminal, current locations- all wrong or just had no info. The only thing right was names, ages and a few past locations. There is no usualful information as they claim. I called to cancel and they tell me that the tiny fine print says they may not have current or correct info- but the huge print says they do.

I cancelled same day, but they wouldnt refund my money- after an hour of arguing, I did get them to agree to refund half ( they say since I used the service the couldn't give it all back). It's not that it was a lot of money- it's that they do NOT provide the info the advertise and promise when signing up. Hopefully I don't get recurring billing issues that I see others have had. Wish I would have checked here first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instant-checkmate/internet/instant-checkmate-complete-scam-no-correct-ingo-internet-1064090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content