Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Instant Checkmate

Internet
    USA

Instant Checkmate Like Dracula they keep coming back from the dead!Q Internet

Although I immediate cancelled this service within an hour of signing on, they continued to charge my card for several months before I caught it.  Called them and my card issuer and they have me most of the credit back on June 8, 2016.  Just got an alert from my card issuer that they tried to run it again in November, and upon investigation found they had also charged me in August 2016. Capital One strong armed them and they agreed to issue credits again and to make sure my cancellation is entered.  Captial One put them on my fraud list to block all future charges.

Next step will be to issue a new card number which is a hassle I could have avoided by never giving anything to this company.  Their serivice is a joke and they keep coming back for more!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2016 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instant-checkmate/internet/instant-checkmate-like-dracula-they-keep-coming-back-from-the-deadq-internet-1336983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content