Complaint Review: INSTANT CHECKMATE

• INSTANT CHECKMATE
    4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

INSTANT CHECKMATE Instant Checkmate Fraudulent advertising and unauthorized use of bank account Las Vegas Nevada

This company advertises complete background reports on anyone. It compiles a report based on the person you enter. It then gives you a list of people with association to other people you may know that are linked to the one you are searching for. When you chose the persons report to view, it then asks you to pay, and gives you choices. Once you give your bank account information, it gives you a report. The first report I looked at, on the person I was searching, gave very inaccurate information. So, I tried myself and the report I recieved on myself was also inaccurate.

I gave up and finally had to go in person to the court to get the right information. 6 months later I saw charges to my account for all of the previous 6 months. I called the bank to dispute the charges. The bank called the company and was only able to recieve a few months refund. I will most likely take them to small claims court for false advertising and unauthorized use of my bank account. But I would like other people to know about these so called background services online. They do not provide what they advertise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instant-checkmate/las-vegas-nevada/instant-checkmate-instant-checkmate-fraudulent-advertising-and-unauthorized-use-of-bank-a-1099316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content